Step 1: Application and Document Review ($60 non-refundable fee)
- Application – Submit online document and payment
- Most Recent Report Card
- Prior Year’s Final Report Card
- Most Recent Standardized Test Scores
- IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Teacher Recommendations Form (from prior school)
Step 2: Principal Review
A principal will review your child’s information. If eligible, student will move to step
Step 3: Entrance Testing
Testing will be by appointment only. The Admissions Office will contact you for scheduling.
Step 4: Final Decision
Students who meet requirements will be contacted via email. Parents may schedule their Registration/Orientation Meeting only when registration documents have been gathered.